Reynaldo Serrano Carreño – Operations Manager
Reynaldo has over 26 years of experience in the Maquiladora Industry, working for large companies generating sales for more than 600 million dollars a year, as well starting his own manufacturing facility with two employees, giving the experience and knowledge for the startup operations of any size.
Bilingual / Bi-cultural Management Professional with broad experience in the Medical, electronic, and wood furniture manufacturing industry. Strong leader possessing a unique combination of people, business and technical skills. Recognized for commitment to safety, quality and continuous improvement. A team builder with broad experience in managing diverse manufacturing environments, administrative, Import-Export, and all the regulatory of US and MX laws to ran a business in compliance.
- Specializes: Contract manufacturing
- Startup Operations
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Planning
- Lean manufacturing
As a Business Administrator with many years of experience in operations, Reynaldo’s knows and understand manufacturing environment running operations with full responsibilities Operations, Quality, P&L goals and objectives, understanding the ultimate goal of a Cost Center (Maquiladora) efficient and profitable.
Luis Enrique Gonzalez, Controller
With over twenty-six years of experience in the Maquiladora sector, Mr. Gonzalez is a well-seasoned Mexican CPA. He is responsible for providing you with information and financial status reports on your Mexican operation, as well as ensuring compliance with all fiscal and legal regulations in Mexico. Mr. Gonzalez is also bilingual and a member of the CPA’s Association of Tijuana.
Industry Involvement in the U.S.
We go the extra mile to ensure that we are up to date on the latest rules and regulations. We also foster the appropriate government and industry related relationships to lobby on your behalf when needed. Made In Mexico, Inc. is an active member in the following associations and organizations in the U.S.
- Border Trade Alliance (BTA)
- County of San Diego Regional Economic Task Force
- Organization for Women in World Trade (OWIT)
- Otay Mesa Chamber of Commerce The commercial U.S.-Mexico border crossing is located in the city of Otay Mesa
- U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Western Maquiladora Trade Association (WMTA)
Industry Involvement in Mexico We go the extra mile to ensure that we are up to date on the latest rules and regulations. We also foster the appropriate government and industry related relationships to lobby on your behalf when needed. Made In Mexico, Inc. is an active member in the following associations and organizations in Mexico.
- Asociación de Maquiladora (AIM) Tijuana’s Maquiladora Association
- Consejo Nacional de la Industria Maquiladora de Exportacion (CNIME)
- Mexico’s National Maquiladora Association
- CPA’s Association of Tijuana
- Desarrollo Economico de Tijuana, A.C. (DEITAC)
- Tijuana Economic Development Corporation
- Asociacion de Recursos Humanos de la Industria en Tijuana, A.C. (ARITAC)